Wednesday, January 30, 2013

too

Assalamualaikum wbt.

For how many months i've dissapeared again, huh? Okay okay I'm sorry but it was difficult for me to update without this notebook with me. Get it? Alright. Why i chose 'too' as the title for this time? Because too many unexpected things happened till frankly saying i don't really know how to put them into words. Don't dream of me writing 'em down into some kind of weird rhymes huh. Writing 'em down in a simple word? Still i couldn't afford it. Ugh! Yes i had a bad day today and till this moment of time, i can't curve out a smile on my face. I think too much i guess so. Why not i postponed this scribbling process to my next post? Just gimme a few minutes to relax my mind into a better condition yeaa. 

# Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Damsel's Chronicle. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.